Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2018
September 10 - September 11
Make sure you have the latest insights on fast-moving IT trends such as IoT and AI, evolving security technologies and the ever-changing threat landscape.
At Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2018, you’ll find comprehensive coverage of today’s top priorities for security and risk leaders.
Join us for the latest advice to help you:
- Keep up with cybersecurity standards, frameworks, and guidance
- Learn how to establish governance within your organization
- Understand how to enable a safer use of cloud solutions
- Explore how to develop an integrated risk management program across platforms and clouds
- Increase understanding of, and align, your organization’s security efforts
- Understand the different data loss prevention solutions available and best deployment and maintenance strategies
- Make sure you don’t run afoul of compliance, laws, and regulations
- Discover the challenges and opportunities that will shape strategies for trusted identities
- Ensure your investments are aligned to the current threat environment
- Understand the changing threat landscape and how it impacts cybersecurity
- Learn how analytics, IoT, blockchain, digital business, trust, resilience, product delivery models, automation, and other trends and technologies are shaping products and opportunities
- Understand how data protection is evolving to include new beneficial technologies to bridge the gap between content and context.
Whether you’re a CISO looking to improve your leadership skills, a security professional who needs practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative or a BCM leader trying to implement resilience practices across the organization, you’ll find your program, peers and strategic partners at this event. When you attend, you connect with a community focused on finding solutions to your next big challenge.
View the brochure to see full conference details including the latest agenda, information on guest keynote speakers, track sessions, and more.