SEATTLE — Jan. 29, 2019 — Adaptiva, a leading, global provider of endpoint management and security solutions for enterprise customers, today announced that it achieved record annual revenues in 2018, with overall revenue growth exceeding 34%. The number of new license sales increased by 24% from the previous year as the company added dozens of new customers across all major industry verticals. Marquee wins include category leaders such as one of the world’s most iconic beverage brands, a major U.S. airline, a Fortune 50 financial services corporation, one of the largest state IT organizations in the United States, and the 50th largest conglomerate in the world.
Adaptiva also maintained high double-digit profitability throughout 2018. The company has now been profitable every year for more than five consecutive years. Additionally, 2018 solidified Adaptiva’s leadership in the endpoint management and security space with key achievements across all facets of the business. To accommodate demand, the company added substantial headcount, experiencing its biggest hiring increase since its inception.
Notably, Adaptiva’s commitment to ongoing product innovation paid off in 2018, as the company helped enterprises achieve numerous IT goals. Customers reported significant ROI for multiple Adaptiva products. Examples include:
- Adaptiva accelerated Windows 10 deployment timelines by six months or more for 43% of Adaptiva OneSite customers.
- The company added key product features and dozens of new endpoint security and compliance checks and auto-remediations to Adaptiva’s Client Health product. This resulted in a 75% increase in the product’s revenues.
- Adaptiva also introduced Adaptiva OneSite, VMware Edition, which opened the door for the company to secure several Fortune 500 customer wins by offering a compelling option to those that use VMware’s software and services.
Adaptiva’s dedication to product excellence and outstanding customer service also reaped benefits, as it earned impressive recognition across its customer base. The company continues to experience an extraordinarily high level of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. In 2018:
- Adaptiva achieved 98% customer renewal rates for the second year in a row.
- The company also received record customer approval ratings in an independent TechValidate survey of Adaptiva customers that included:
- One hundred percent of surveyed Global 500 and Fortune 500 Adaptiva customers recommended Adaptiva.
- An average of a 4.5 out of 5 star rating for the company across all customers worldwide.
- One out of 10 OneSite customers reported that they saved $1 million or more with Adaptiva.
- Seventy-three percent of surveyed customers rated Adaptiva support as Excellent or Best in Class.
- Ninety-five percent of customers eliminated all worries about WAN congestion when delivering content using Adaptiva products.
Additionally, Adaptiva continued to grow its partner ecosystem. This strategy proved particularly successful as:
- Forty-four percent of new revenues came through the partner channel. This includes major customer wins, with tier-1 partners accounting for 58% of that business.
- Adaptiva extended its Microsoft Gold and VMware TAP status certifications.
Adaptiva’s commitment to excellence has been recognized within its space and within the broader technology industry as the company received a record number of awards in 2018, garnering honors for both its superior products and the outstanding value it delivers to businesses. Adaptiva received seven awards for product and company innovation, including:
- The Cutting Edge Endpoint Security award from Cyber Defense Magazine’s Cyber Defense Global Awards.
- Four American Business Awards, including a Company of the Year distinction.
- A Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Gold Medal for the Windows 10 Accelerator Program.
- The IT World Awards Best IT Software award for the Windows 10 Accelerator Program.
“2018 was an outstanding year for Adaptiva with accelerated growth and consistent profitability across all product lines and geographies,” said Jim Souders, CEO of Adaptiva. “We value the continued support of our customers and are pleased to be adding to our base of over 100 Fortune 1000 customers worldwide. We look forward to furthering our momentum as we expand into new markets, with several planned major product launches and continued investment in expanding our workforce in the coming year.”
To learn more about Adaptiva, please visit https://adaptiva.com.
Adaptiva is a leading, global provider of endpoint management and security solutions. The company’s peer-to-peer technology products, including OneSite™ and Client Health™, empower enterprise IT teams to manage and secure endpoints with unparalleled speed and at massive scale. Adaptiva is self-funded, highly profitable, and growing at a rapid rate. Leading global Fortune 1000 organizations, including T-Mobile, Nokia, HSBC, Walgreens, the U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, use Adaptiva products to eliminate the need for a vast IT infrastructure and automate countless endpoint management tasks. Learn more at https://adaptiva.com, and follow the company on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
OneSite, Client Health and Client Health for Windows 10 are trademarks of Adaptive Protocols, Inc. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.