Everybody in the SCCM community is talking about Adaptiva’s Step Up to OneSite program. It gives you a discount when you buy Adaptiva OneSite if you trade in 1E Nomad™ or any other SCCM alternate content provider. The program also includes free tools and free services to make the migration fast and easy for you!
Before making a decision to migrate from 1E Nomad™ to Adaptiva OneSite, you will want to run a proof of concept (POC). It’s the only way to see first-hand how easy OneSite is to deploy and how well it works without any customization.
A Truly Free POC
I help companies run POCs all the time, so I’m familiar with their questions and concerns. Here’s what you need to know about conducting a POC with Adaptiva:
- It’s 100% free. Free like air.
- Start Now. Your OneSite POC is ready any time you are. No negotiations. No waiting to schedule an on-site visit. No attending a weeklong training course before you start.
- Fast and Easy. People are always amazed when they see how easy it is to install and run OneSite. It’s a standardized solution that deploys in minutes and simply works.
- No professional services. We don’t make you pay us to test our software, period. That means you don’t need to hire our engineers to install it for you. OneSite is super simple to install and administer.
- No agreements to sign. If you want to run a POC, you don’t need to make any kind of commitment. Test our software out. If you like it, great. If not, you don’t owe us a dime.
- World-renowned support. We’ll work with you to bring you up to speed, answer your questions, advise you on best practices, and help make everything run smoothly. Our customers love us for our courteous, responsive support, and you will too.
- Cache Migration Tool. The Step Up to OneSite program includes a tool to migrate cached 1E Nomad™ data, and data on distribution points, into OneSite. You’ll get support from experienced engineers who have done this in installations as large as 300,00 systems.
Simple, right? At Adaptiva, we’re committed to making sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free, low-pressure test drive. That way, you can make an informed decision.